Subject: Please upload other kandas.
As we all know there are many version of Ramayana but many of them(I would say most) do not present Sri Rama as Supreme Personality of Godhead but as some hero, mythological figure,.....Reading such translation is like drinking milk touched by poison(of atheism) and one is sure to die(i.e. he will not develop devotion to Sri Rama and hence will not be liberated and will have to take birth in this miserable world again and again).
After much searching the most pure form of Ramayana seems to be southern recession on which Govindaraja commented. There seems to be 2 English translation inspired by the above mentioned Ramanyan. One of them is by C. R. Sreenivas Ayyangar and other by N Raghunathan.
Unfortunately Sreenivas Ayyangar currently available version from LIFCO publisher(in 2 volumes) has striped all his Notes and does not seem to be fully faithful to his original intended intention of the author. This current book is the original translation of C R S Ayyangar. Unfortunately this only contains the first 2 kanda(Bala and Ayodhya). SO I REQUEST THE UPLOADER TO UPLOAD THE REMAINING 4 KANDA.

The other problem is that even after exhaustive search I could not figure out where to get the following book.(IF SOMEONE KNOWS KINDLY LET ME KNOW.)

Srimad Vālmīki Ramayana : with notes(3 vols)
Author: Vālmīki.; N Raghunathan
Publisher: Madras : Vighneswara Pub. House, 1981.

Thanks in advance
Arjun.
Reviewer: Saatyaki S o Seshendra Sharma - favoritefavorite - April 28, 2016
Subject: Srividya in Valmiki Ramayana
Seshendra Sharma , Scholar - Poet of 20th Century
in his research work on Valmiki's Ramayana ,
Shodasi :Secrets of the Ramayana
says that Valmiki embedded Kundalini Yoga in Sundara Kanda and Gayatri Mantra in Trijata Swapna.
For reviews and other details : www.facebook.com/shodasi/
Reviewer: truthunbound - favorite - June 27, 2013
Subject: Bad Kindle scanning
Sadly the Kindle scanning of this is disastrous, with few names appearing correctly and all kinds of other mistakes. A shame as it's the best translation of the Ramayana and good to read in spare moments on a smartphone/PC Kindle app.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Universal Library
by Will_Durant
texts
eye 30,839
favorite 19
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Universal Library
by S Krishnasvami Aiyangar
texts
eye 9,827
favorite 8
comment 0
Universal Library
by Padmabhushan Acarya Baldev Upadhya
texts
eye 839
favorite 3
comment 0
Universal Library
by Irwin_Edman
texts
eye 653
favorite 1
comment 0
Universal Library
by V S Bendrey
texts
eye 1,393
favorite 1
comment 0
Universal Library
by Bal Krishna
texts
eye 18,571
favorite 4
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Universal Library
by H_Heras
texts
eye 1,966